What is the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee?
What is Soft Washing?
Are all Power Washing companies alike?
Three things every customer should ask BEFORE hiring a pressure washing contractor:
- Is the company licensed and insured?
- Does the company have commercial grade equipment and the professional knowledge of their proper use?
- Will the contractor use the “Soft Wash” method to clean the roof and/or house?
What are the black streaks on my roof?
Algae growth on roofs occurs to varying degrees in all regions of the country, especially those subjected to warm, humid conditions. Nearly all types of roofing are susceptible to streaking and discoloration. It is most visible on lighter colored roofs and less visible on darker shades of roofing.
Utilizing our “Soft Wash” cleaning method, combined with the highest quality cleaning solutions, we rid your roof of these unsightly black streaks. Please contact the Pressure Doctor.
Why should I clean my roof?
- Aesthetics: Keep your house beautiful.
- Roof Longevity: Get the most out of your roof.
- Health: Mold causes allergies.
- Value: Protect your investment.
- Energy Costs: A stained roof = higher energy bills.
Did you know that besides being an eye sore, the algae holds water within shingles causing premature aging, rotting, and can shorten the life of your shingles by dislodging the granules that protect and give your shingles color? Also, the dark color of the algae causes your roof to become less reflective and start absorbing and retaining heat, which raises your utility bills making your home less energy efficient.
Will pressure washing do any damage to my roof?
We use a no pressure procedure to clean your roof. We apply our Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) approved cleaning solutions to the roof. This solution is what does all the work. It kills mold, mildew and algae so that it can be rinsed away by
Will bleach or chlorine damage my roof?
The Asphalt Roofing Manufacturers Association (ARMA) has written a technical bulletin addressing proper cleaning procedures for asphalt shingle roofs with this growth, and it is those procedures that we follow exclusively.
As for your plants and grass, we take all precautions in handling your landscaping. We have two to three person teams to help make sure everything is watered before, during and after to dilute all chemicals. We take care of your home and lawn as though it is our own.
Will cleaning my roof really help save me money?
- First, the algae and fungus that grows can cause premature roof granule loss and shorten shingle life. So you save money because your roof lasts longer and you won’t need to replace it.
- Second, when the algae turns your roof black, it becomes less reflective, and it retains heat; so your air conditioner works harder to overcome the increased heat load, costing more money in electric bills.
- Third, the aesthetics of cleaning your roof when it comes to selling your home can not only help save you money, but can help make you money too.
Should I do-it-myself or hire a professional to clean my roof or house?
So to help answer this question, hiring a professional is always the better option.
Why should I have the exterior of my home or business cleaned?
What is the dark stain on my siding?
Isn't mold a health problem?
Note: If you have children who love to play outside, they are probably playing on driveways and sidewalks around your house. If there is mold, mildew or algae growing on them, you would want to have these areas cleaned. Do you want your kids touching their faces after playing on moldy surfaces? Do you want them tracking these things into your house and onto your carpet?
Why don't you list the prices on your website?
Do you have references?
Are you insured?
What is your serviceable area?
- Avon, IN
- Bargersville, IN
- Beech Grove, IN
- Boggstown, IN
- Brookfield, IN
- Brooklyn, IN
- Brownsburg, IN
- Camby, IN
- Carmel, IN
- Center Grove, IN
- Cumberland, IN
- Danville, IN
- Fairland, IN
- Fayette, IN
- Finly, IN
- Fishers, IN
- Fortville, IN
- Fountaintown, IN
- Franklin, IN
- Greenwood, IN
- Geist, IN
- Indianapolis, IN
- Lawrence, IN
- McCordsville, IN
- Mooresville, IN
- Needham, IN
- New Palestine, IN
- Pittsboro, IN
- Plainfield, IN
- Southport, IN
- Speedway, IN
- West Newton, IN
- Westfield, IN
- Whiteland, IN
- Whitestown, IN
- Zionsville, IN